A professional galvanic insulated 24-bit DJ interface with studio grade phono pre-amps. Extra auxiliary inputs and outputs allow for an optional third deck, session recording or output for the Sampler. Boasting high quality 48 kHz, 24-bit audio, the Rane SL3 includes inputs for three turntables or CD players.
- Inputs for three turntables or CD decks, switchable in any combination
- High output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference
- Compact and rugged hardware design
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed
- Aux Output assignable to the Sampler
- High-grade Phono Preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers
- Software switchable Direct Thru Connections for regular deck playback
- Bus power from USB port, or with the included external power supply
Product sold as is; tested and fully working.